1. Personal data controller and contact details
This policy applies to the processing (use) of any personal data carried out by New Tab (controller) on the shop.racemarket.net website or carried out on behalf of the controller.
Controller (owner) information:
New Tab, Jure Krapenc s.p.
VAT number: SI: 86435744
Registration number 8195340000
2. What kind of personal data we process
- Basic contact information (name, telephone number, e-mail address);
Information about the use of our websites (clicks on links, time spent) and information regarding the response to our e-mails (whether the message was open, which links you clicked on);
- Information we need to fulfill the contract and deliver the purchased goods (subject of purchase, price, delivery address, delivery time, method of payment, date of payment, data on complaints, information on the invoice issued, etc.);
- With the help of your contact information and other information, we can display and send you our customized offers at the same time.
3. Legal basis for the processing of personal data
We may process your personal data on the following legal bases:
- when necessary to meet our legal obligations (eg issuing invoices for purchased goods);
- when the processing of your personal data is necessary for the conclusion and fulfillment of the contract you have concluded with us or because you have requested an offer from us;
- when you have given your consent to the processing of your personal data for a particular purpose of processing, where you always have the right to revoke the consent given;
- when we have a legitimate interest in the processing of your personal data (when we send you an email in the event that you leave the shopping cart on our website without completing the purchase).
If you visit our online store, we store and read cookies from your device as a result. Cookies remain on the device from which you visit our online store for a set time and are activated each time you visit the websites that created the corresponding cookies.
Such cookies help us:
- with your identification when switching between individual websites of our domain and when revisiting. This way, your shopping cart is not deleted
- to determine if you have given us consent in accordance with this document, or if you are e.g. decided to participate in a concrete research
- in ensuring security, e.g. that we can verify that your link to our web domain has not been misused and that someone is not doing business on your behalf;
- in identifying, studying and correcting errors and shortcomings of our websites.
These types of cookies and other files are absolutely necessary for the operation of our online store. If you disable cookies on your browser, our websites may not work properly, which means that we will not be able to offer you items from our offer and services.
We also store:
cookies from our websites that allow us to:
- track the number of visits to our websites or individual content, generate statistics and reviews, and measure the effectiveness of your ads
we enable the storage of cookies by third parties who may use:
- to collect information about your behavior on our or other websites;
- to display customized offers and customized ads within advertising and social networks on other websites outside our domain;
- to connect to social networks such as Facebook, including automatic sign-in, providing features such as “Like,” displaying customized offers and customized ads on social networks and other websites outside of our web.
For security purposes, IP addresses are also collected from which users access the website. At the beginning of the visit, each user is assigned a session cookie to identify and monitor the shopping cart. Racemarket Shop can also store some permanent cookies on your computer, ie: user identification number in encrypted form (for identification on the next visit and four Google Analytics cookies).
All mentioned data, except cookies, are stored permanently on the server (shop.racemarket.net). Session cookies are stored in the server’s memory only for the duration of the visit and are deleted after one hour of inactivity, while persistent cookies are stored on the visitor’s computer.
The administrator of shop.racemarket.net may use the data in an anonymised summary form for the purposes of statistical analysis.
5. Purposes of personal data processing
We may use your personal information for one or more of the following purposes:
- communicating with you regarding the provision of our services and responding to your inquiries;
- conclusion of the contract and fulfillment of obligations arising from the concluded contract;
- marketing communication (sending e-mails);
- to enforce any legal claims and resolve disputes;
- for statistical analyzes on the sale of our goods and on the use of our websites.
6. How long we keep your personal information and what happens to it afterwards
Personal data that we process on the basis of your consent are stored permanently or. until you revoke this consent.
Data on issued invoices are kept for 10 years from the date of issue.
We keep the data necessary for the conclusion and fulfillment of the contract between you and us for another 5 years from the fulfillment of the contract (supply of goods).
After the retention period, personal data is effectively deleted or anonymised, which means that we process it in such a way that it can no longer be linked to or attributed to you.
7. Voluntary transmission of data and consequences of non – transmission
The provision of personal data is voluntary. You are not obliged to provide us with personal data, but if you do not provide it, you cannot enter into a contract with us (as we need it to deliver the order). We will state which data is such that its transmission will have the stated consequences each time we obtain personal data from you.
8. Who has access to your personal information
We do not pass on your personal data or provide access to third parties (outside of New Tab, we only provide access to those who have a written contract with us on the basis of which they perform certain tasks related to data processing and are obliged to comply with processing and protection of personal data (so-called contractual processors)). The contractual processors to whom we provide personal data are:
- e-mail providers;
partners operating payment systems for the provision of payments, in particular with regard to payment cards;
Contractual processors may only process personal data in accordance with our instructions and may not process personal data for their own purposes. They are committed, together with their employees, to protecting the confidentiality of your personal information.
9. What rights do you have with regard to personal data, how can you revoke your consent to the processing and what are the consequences of revoking
You have the following rights regarding your personal information:
– to request from us at any time:
- one (free) copy of personal data in a form that you specify (if the request is made by electronic means of communication and you do not request otherwise, a copy shall be provided in electronic form); for additional copies you request, we may charge a reasonable fee, taking into account the cost;
correction of inaccurate personal data;
restriction of processing where:
you dispute the accuracy of personal data, for a period that allows us to verify the accuracy of personal data;
– the processing is illegal and you oppose the deletion of personal data and instead request a restriction on their use;
– we no longer need personal data for the purposes of processing, but you need them to assert, enforce or defend legal claims;
- deletion of all personal data (right to be forgotten) if the preconditions set out in Article 17 of the General Data Protection Regulation are met, and in particular in the event that you revoke your consent to the processing of personal data;
- printout of personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable form, with the right to pass this data on to another controller without interfering with me;
cessation of the use of personal data for direct marketing purposes, including profiling;
that you are not subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, provided that the preconditions set out in Article 22 of the General Data Protection Regulation are met.
- the right to lodge a complaint against us with the Information Commissioner if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the General Data Protection Regulation.
10. Procedure for exercising rights
You can address your requests regarding the exercise of personal data rights in writing to any contact listed at the top of this document under Personal Data Controller and Contact Data.
For the purposes of reliable identification in the case of exercising rights in relation to personal data, we may request additional information from you, and we may refuse to take action only if we prove that we cannot reliably identify you.
We must respond to your request to exercise your personal data rights without undue delay and at the latest within one month of receiving your request.