1. Company info
New Tab, Jure Krapenc s.p.
Vat number: SI86435744
Registration number: 8195340000
The buyer is bound by the general conditions that are valid at the time of purchase (placing an online order).
2. Personal data protection
You can find more about personal data protection HERE.
3. Website users
Every guest of the website has the right to purchase in the Racemarket Shop online store. No registration is required.
4. Information availability
New Tab (hereinafter: the seller) undertakes to always provide the buyer with the following information:
- company identity (name and registered office of the company, registration and tax number),
- contact information that enables the user to communicate quickly and efficiently (e-mail),
- essential characteristics of the goods or services (including after-sales services and guarantees),
- product availability (any product offered on the website should be available within a reasonable time),
- product delivery conditions (method, place and delivery time),
- all prices must be clearly and unambiguously set and it must be clearly shown whether they already include taxes and transport costs,
- method of payment and delivery,
- time validity of the offer,
- the period within which it is still possible to withdraw from the contract and the conditions for withdrawal; in addition, if and how much it costs the customer to return the product,
- an explanation of the complaint procedure, including any details of the contact person or customer service.
5. Offers and prices
Due to the nature of online business, the offer and prices in the Racemarket Shop online store are updated and changed frequently. All prices are VAT included.
Prices are valid at the time of placing the order and do not have a predetermined validity.
6. Order process and prices
The sales contract between the seller and the buyer is concluded in the Racemarket Shop online store at the moment when the seller sends the buyer the first electronic message confirming his order. From this moment on, all prices and other conditions are fixed and apply to both the seller and the buyer.
The sales contract (i.e. the first electronic order status message) is stored electronically on the seller’s server and is available to consumers upon their written request.
7. Delivery time
All orders placed during the working day will be shipped the same day in the case of payment via Paypal or by payment card. Orders that have a marked payment according to the proforma invoice will be sent as soon as we receive the transfer to the bank account. Orders placed during weekends and holidays will be shipped immediately the next business day. In the case of products where a longer delivery time is specifically marked, this is taken into account.
8. Methods of payment
The Racemarket Shop online store offers the following payment methods:
- according to the pro forma invoice to the company’s account,
- via Paypal,
- with a payment or credit card (Mastercard, Visa, Visa Electron, BA Maestro) processed by Stripe
The costs of packaging and delivery is 15 EUR (VAT included).
9. Issuance of invoice
After delivery and payment of the ordered items, the seller also sends an invoice to the buyer in pdf format to the buyer’s e-mail address. The invoice breaks down the price and all costs related to the purchase. The buyer is obliged to check the correctness of the data before placing the order.
The discount code or promotional code brings various benefits when purchasing through the Racemarket Shop online store. You can find the active code on the title page of the advertising message, in the Racemarket Shop e-mail or in other media. The code brings a variety of benefits, from a variety of gifts to discounts. Any code is always limited in time, but must be redeemed within a limited time, otherwise it is invalid.
Usage of the discount code:
• Select the products you want to buy and put them in the cart.
• At the end of the checkout, enter the discount code in the “promotional code” box and click the “confirm” button.
• Only one discount code can be redeemed for one purchase.
• When you enter the discount code, the value of the discount code is automatically deducted from the price of your order. The amount that still needs to be paid remains.
– Vouchers are not exchangeable or returnable and can be used only for orders larger than its value.
11. Order process
- Product selection: On the website shop.racemarket.net, select the product and click on the “Add to cart” link. The system notifies you that the product has been successfully added to the cart. To complete the purchase, right-click the “Show Cart” link and the system will take you to the shopping cart.
- To remove a product from the shopping cart: On the website in the upper right corner, there is a shopping cart icon, in which (after clicking on the icon) the user is shown the products that were added while browsing the online store. shopping cart. If the user wants to remove a specific product from the shopping cart, he must click on the cart icon and cross “remove”.
- Shopping Cart: You must fill in the required fields to complete your order.
- Delivery address: You must provide the required contact information, marked with a red asterisk (name, surname, e-mail address, address, place, postal code and telephone number), which we need to confirm and complete the order and delivery of the product.
- Delivery cost: The ordered products will be delivered by postal service.
- Method of payment: You can choose between three payment options: payment by proforma invoice, Paypal or payment card (Stripe).
- Coupon: If the customer has a valid discount coupon, enter the code in the appropriate field and click the confirm button.
- Order review: The products that the user added to the shopping cart while browsing the online store are displayed. The price of the product, the cost of postage and the total cost of payment are shown in the shopping cart before the order is completed.
4. Order complete: The user can view the submitted delivery information, the payment method he has chosen and the contents of the shopping cart. The user confirms the order by clicking on the “Buy Now” button. If the order has been successfully completed, the text “Thank you” will be displayed on the website. Your order has been accepted.” with order details displayed below.
12. Notifications about order processing
- After placing the order, the buyer receives a notification by e-mail that the order has been accepted.
- The seller may call the buyer on his contact telephone number to verify the information or to ensure the accuracy of the delivery.
- The purchase procedure for legal entities is exactly the same as for natural persons, except that at the end of the purchase the company enters the name of the company and the tax number of the company in the notes. There are also equal payment options.
13. The right of withdrawal of the consumer from the contract
- In the case of distance contracts, the consumer has the right to notify the company by e-mail (email@example.com) or via some other communication channel within 14 days that he is withdrawing from the contract, without having to give a reason. for his decision.
- The consumer must return the goods to the company no later than 14 days after the notification of withdrawal from the order. The consumer returns the goods to the address: New Tab, Jure Krapenc s.p., Ustje 32, 5270 Ajdovščina, Slovenia. The only cost borne by the consumer in connection with the withdrawal is the direct cost of returning the goods. We do not accept shipments with COD.
- The consumer must return the item to the seller undamaged and in the same quantity, unless the item is destroyed, damaged, lost or its quantity has decreased without the consumer’s fault. When opening the packaging, be careful not to damage the packaging that is an integral part of the product. In case of damage to the packaging, the amount of the redemption refund is reduced by 30%.
- Upon returning the goods, the consumer also sends an invoice for the goods and personal data and a transaction account to which he wishes to receive the returned payment. Payment will be refunded within 14 days of receipt of notice of withdrawal.
- Upon withdrawal from the contract, where the promotional code was used or. discount code, these funds are considered as a discount and are not returned to the user. Only the paid amount is returned to the user’s bank account, and at the same time the promotional code in the form of a new code is returned to the user.
- The promo code amount obtained is in no case payable or refundable.
If you have additional questions, we invite you to write to us by e-mail:
14. Treatment of damaged shipments (damages)
If you notice that the item or package is physically damaged, the contents are missing or show signs of opening, you must initiate compensation proceedings with delivery courier and fill in the Damaged Shipment Report form, which you then also sign. the delivery service, we will make sure that the compensation is resolved in the shortest possible time.
15. Liability for material defects
The seller is liable for material defects that the product had at the time the danger passed to the buyer, regardless of whether he was aware of it or not. The seller is also liable for those material defects that appear after the danger has passed to the buyer, if they are due to a cause that already existed before. A slight factual error is disregarded.
New Tab uses appropriate technological and organizational means to protect the transfer and storage of personal data and payments.
Secure authorizations and credit card transactions are handled by New Tab and Stripe. Credit card authorizations are performed in real time with immediate verification of data at banks. Card information is not stored on the New Tab server.
The New Tab will only contact the user via means of distance communication if the user expressly consents to this. Advertising electronic will contain the following components:
- will be clearly and unambiguously marked as advertising messages,
- the sender will be clearly visible,
- various campaigns, promotions and other marketing techniques will be marked as such.
The conditions for participation in them will also be clearly defined:
- the method of unsubscribing from receiving advertising messages will be clearly presented,
- the user’s wish not to receive advertising messages will be explicitly respected by the New tab.
18. Reviews, opinions and recommendations
19. Legal notice
The Racemarket Shop online store and all data on it, images of articles, graphic and video elements on the website are copyright protected and may not be reproduced or used without prior written permission.
20. Limitation of liability
The seller makes every effort to ensure that the information published on its website is up-to-date and correct. Nevertheless, the characteristics of the items, the delivery time or the price may change so quickly that the seller sometimes fails to correct the information on the website. In such a case, the seller will notify the buyer of the changes and allow him to withdraw from the contract or replace the ordered item.
21. Exclusion of liability
We reserve the right to disable the website or disable access to it due to technical or other problems and maintenance, which also means disabling or hindering the use of the online store. In case of technical problems on the website, we reserve the right to cancel placed orders that have been affected by a technical error. In the event of order cancellation, we will notify you as soon as possible and inform you of the next steps. You must ensure that the equipment (antivirus, etc.) is adequately protected against accessing and using the website. The customer must ensure the appropriate security and confidentiality of the information used to log in to the website (email address, password).
22. Complaints and disputes
The New Tab complies with applicable European consumer protection legislation. New Tab makes every effort to fulfill its duty to set up an effective complaint handling system and to designate a person with whom, in the event of problems, the customer can contact by telephone or e-mail.
The complaint is submitted via e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. The appeal procedure is confidential. The New Tab will acknowledge receipt of the complaint within five working days, inform the customer how long it will take to deal with it and keep him informed of the progress of the procedure.
New Tab is aware that an essential feature of a consumer dispute, at least as far as judicial resolution is concerned, is its disproportion between the economic value of the claim and the costs incurred in resolving the dispute itself. This is also the main obstacle to the consumer not initiating a dispute in court. That is why the New Tab strives to the best of its ability to resolve any disputes amicably.
In the case of judicial settlement of disputes, the court having jurisdiction is the Court of Ljubljana, Slovenia.
23. Out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes
In accordance with legal norms, we do not recognize any provider of out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes as competent for resolving consumer disputes that could be initiated by the consumer in accordance with the Out-of-Court Settlement of Consumer Disputes Act.
That regulation derives from the Out-of-Court Settlement of Consumer Disputes Act, Regulation (EU) no. Regulation (EC) No 524/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the online settlement of consumer disputes and amending Regulation (EC) No 2016/2004 and Directive 2009/22 / EC.